7/9/11

Sunrise Splendor

There are no trees
There is no lake
There is no grass
There is no laundry
We are just glad to have a spot to park the RV
other than the Walmart parking lot!

I haven't watched a sunrise
partly because is gets light about 5 or 5:30
and party because I don't have a view of it
(only close neighbors in trailers)

But this morning, just after 6
I could see blazing color in the east

So I walked between the campers
Over to the Gas-N-All
around the trucks
and there it was




His splendor is like the sunrise.
Rays shine from his hand,
where his power is hidden.
(Habakkuk 3:4)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to walk between the campers! Joe says, "Especially after eating and getting GAS-N-ALL!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the inspiration to "get out" and enjoy these sunrises here in the front of my cottage on Holik Street............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...