6/5/11

Thinking

There's a lot of thinking going on while spraying mesquite trees.


I should have paid more attention to my daddy's getting rid of them.
I think he poisoned, then grubbed.
He did it the last time just before his 90th birthday.
Bless his hard working heart

I should have paid more attention.

One good thing about the dead grass
is that the trees are easy to spot.

I wonder how much water these things drink.
They're harder to kill when they've been here longer.

It's kind of like sin ~
even stuff like fear, being judgemental,
gossip, unforgiveness ~
the longer we hang on to it,
the deeper the roots
and harder to get free from.
hmmmmm......

Wish those were rain clouds.
Send the rain.

People keep quoting 2 Chornicles 7:14
"if my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

my people
I never thought about it before
my people - believers?
who are called by my name
Christian?
Not atheists, agnostics, buddaists, or muslims
my people, called by my name
Not them
Me.
humble myself
pray
seek His face
turn from my wicked ways

then He will forvive my sins with these long roots
and heal my land.

Lord, forgive our sins and heal our land
Thank you for protecting us from fires

Please send rain.


Goodness there's a lot to think about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...