7/5/12

Bombs Bursting in Air

Tonight at 10:45 I was wandering the streets (it was still light outside) watching all the neighborhood fireworks



 - there seemed to be the battle of firecrackers. 



And the country club hadn't even started yet.



 I finally grabbed my camera out of my packed bag (airport tomorrow) and wished I had researched taking photos of fireworks.


  We finally gave up and drove around to have a closer look. 



 People all over town were set up in the streets firing off the big ones.



 It's midnight now and they are still going.

Never in my life, have I seen such a show!

The pictures are bad,
but I just wanted to share our amazement with you.


My eyes are bleary and I probably have 1,000 misspelled words.


Speaking of which,
I know it's
Andy Griffith
Sorry Andy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...