10/12/10

This Land is Your Land ~ This Land is My Land

Most Weekends we make a short trek to the National Grasslands.  The land in places seems untouched by humans.  Driving is only allowed on gravel roads or two tracks - we can't just take off across the prairie.  Here are some photos of our weekend adventures:
Summer in the Grasslands

Fall in the Grasslands

and I saw my first eagle there


What a majestic bird.  No wonder there are references to the eagle in the Word of God.

I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.
(Exodus 19:3)

He satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:5)

...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...