7/31/10

Just Folks

I am starting to know & recognize people around town. 
 How funny that feels.

Nee, a Baptist preacher's wife, was born in Lubbock and we had lunch last week
Jeanette welcomes me weekly to her Silver Dollar Antique Store
Ann, is from Canadian, Texas and I see her all over town in her sports car
Helen (Bible Study Leader) was eating at the Court House Cafe yesterday, too.
Christiane (in my Bible Study) introduced me to a fellow Texan in the grocery store
Harvey & Dave walk their dogs down our road every evening
Harvey was flipping burgers tonight with the Lions Club at the park
Dorinda (owner of the Court House Cafe) was in Alexander for burgers tonight
Dave & Darlene invited us in for a visit after burgers

It's nice to have a few friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...