7/8/10

Finally Settled


















Here's a photo taken from the RV and a reminder that God's promises are universal.   As I struggle with creating a blog in the local coffee shop hot spot - "Daily Addiction" I marvel at God's goodness.  Yesterday I wondered where the believers were hiding and why I couldn't find any, but God.......led a young man to my table just now with a gospel tract.  He is part of a singing group that performed here last night at the Free Lutheran Church - he asked if I had ever given my life to God through the redemptive work of Jesus.  Earlier today I connected with the wife of a Southern Baptist pastor who invited me to a community Bible Study.  I can't wait to get there.  Just before I spoke with Christiane, I had pulled out a study book that I had packed at the last minute - "Me, Myself, and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild.  Friend, Janell, gave me the book last year and said I would love it.  When I stuck it my computer bag, I thought I might finally have time to start it.  Guess what the Bible Study group is doing?  You got it!  Same book and they are only on week 2.  Coincidence that I brought the book?  Not a chance. I am soooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...