9/22/10

Always Be Ready To Give An Answer

Ok, I AM ready to give an answer for the hope within in me.

" Always be prepared to give an answer
 to everyone who asks you to give
the reason for the hope that you have." 
 (1 Peter 3:15) 

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
 In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope
through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead"
(1 Peter 1:2-4)

But, I have been surprised by some of the questions
I've been asked about the south. 
For example: 
"What is okra and what do you do with it?" 
"How do you cook pinto beans?" 
And the one I really had to think about was,
 "What was it like growing up on a cotton farm?" 

They are keeping me on my toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...