According to some expert on the world wide web,
the amazing Teton Mountains in Wyoming
are the third most photographed mountains in the world.
I was just there with my man and my camera
and I have some photography tips for you.
Before we get started,
you need to get off that automatic setting!
Especially if hubby doesn't stop for photo shoots.
Set your camera on the little running guy
your instruction manual calls the
"Sports Mode" -
To be used to photograph a moving subject
(or in my case, from a moving subject).
Here are my expert tips on
How to photograph those wonderful Teton Mountains:
1. From the Road
2. With your mouth open
3. From Idaho
4. From the world's largest potato seed farm
5. From a potato barn
6. From a grain silo
7. From the deck of your lodge
8. In the shadow of the setting sun
9. In mornings first light
10. In velvet
11. With the fraternal order of elks
12. From Wyoming
13. On a winding road
14. While shopping
15. From a shopping adventure
16. Through the driver's window from the passenger seat
17. From the Teton National Park
18. From a roadside stop
19. In crazy woman pants
20. With Teddy Roosevelt
21. From Yellowstone National Park
22. Where buffalo roam
23. Where Grizzly pose for tourists
24. Through your rear view mirror
And if you are a smarter photographer than I am,
for Instructions on How to Photograph the Tetons
or you can
for more Tips on Photographing the Tetons
My last tip:
25. Take lots of pictures
You just might get a lucky shot
"I lift my eyes to the mountains.
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the maker of heaven and earth."