6/27/10

North Dakota Here I Come

I am headed to Alexander, North Dakota to join my lonely hubby.  Ted has been working there for a couple of months while I have been going on my preplanned trips, tying up loose ends, and packing.  If I delay this trip any longer, I'll have to hire a moving van!  I just keep thinking of things I might need.  My original plans were to drive the 1300 miles in 3 days - which I was really dreading.  But our precious friends, Harold  and Janice Eoff,  who are always ready for a trip in their motor home, have volunteered to take me and my truck to the north land.  In the morning we'll load my loaded truck onto their trailer, make a nest in the RV, and  head out!  Miss Daisy never had it so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...