3/1/14

Miriam's New Dress

Hello,  


I'm Miriam.


When I decided I needed a new dress,


my gramma helped me sew it together.


 I live in Egypt with my two brothers and my mom and dad.
 We are Egyptian slaves. 

The army of Egypt was killing baby boys.


 Since Moses was a baby, mom told me to prepare a basket.


 When I finished I put it in the river.


 I was with the basket the whole time,


for I had been running in the reeds next to it. 


Pretty soon the princess saw it and sent her slave to get it.
 When she saw him I popped out of the tall grass. 
I said I knew someone who could take care of him.
 I ran to my mom and told her everything. 


We got to raise him. 

Soon he went to live at the palace.

I saved my baby brother, in my new dress


and Moses saved all the Hebrews when he was older.



(Third Grade History Project - complete!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...